Saturday, January 28, 2006

New year eve's morning..

I think this post will make "Mother" telling me to help out instead of blogging...Haha

Last night, i was supposedly going out with lynnx but I got my colleagues to go out with but I didnt go with them and ended up going out with lynnx and lynthia...confusing huh?

Bought a few stuff...Two nail polishs from Loreal and one spaghetti strap top from Nicole...

The nail polish... One is Loreal's Resist & Shine colour 503 for my mum. Slightly dark redish pink colour. More suitable for adults. The other one is Loreal La Collection Hologram colour 102. I will call it Shimmering Pink..erm...too typical...I know! It will be Holographic Baby Pink! Muahaha...

The top...it is also in pink. I have been on look out for cheap spaghetti strap top so that i can wear it at home. This is on sale and very cheap....Hehe!

Pick up jinnwei at the airport. Get to use his laptop to online. Enjoy the true speed of my broadband...The old pc is not good enough to enjoy the 1 mb connection...Sigh...

i feel tired...I dont know why...I just feel tired...

Editted on 2nd Feb...changed the '1 gig' to '1 mb'...so paise....lol...

2 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

Take more rest!

Anonymous said...

1 gig is 1000mb,your line is 1mb not 1 gig line.