Monday, January 02, 2006

spring cleaning...

A new year and my home is in a mess.

In a few more days, my little brother will be leaving home to study at Peninsular Malaysia and grandma is coming back home to sleep after been away from home for such a long time.

In a few more weeks, we will be celebrating Chinese New Year.

Every year before Chinese New Year, it means spring cleaning for my home. I wonder how am I supposed to do spring cleaning when I am working.

Why would I think like that? Cause everytime I come back from work, I will not even clean up my home. So why would I be doing such a big project 'spring cleaning'?!

Right now, my living room is in a total mess. Wire mess....

Lemme see....laptop wire, DSL wire, PS2 wire, fax machine wire....

Suddenly, I have the mood to clear up some of the mess i have been collecting since I dunno when. And I ended up with this bag full of rubbish...
The plan to tidy my wardrobe is still pending. A lot of clothes need to be given away or thrown away.

Chandelier need to be cleaned as well...

On a non-related issue, my brother and dad have left the door and gate wide open on a bright sunny day. EH! TAK PANDAI TUTUP GATE KA?!!!


No comments: