Monday, January 09, 2006

I dont know what to blog about

I guess I can give an update on the spring cleaning I have done. Firstly, i have tidied up the living room...specifically referring to the tv shelf area....I have also cleared up some space in my wardrobe. Have selected two bagful of clothes to be given away. Other than that, I havent done much...
See how neat it is?

I am starting on a project of creating a DIY skirt which I have been day-dream about for years. Havent been willing to part with my old jeans...Around nine years old jeans...brown jeans...Sob...sob...Hopefully it will turn out ok... :P

Tried on my new mascara the other day...Took a pic of it but I didnt think it was much different than my original length...I shall continue to experiment with it...

Really not much difference le

Out to window shopping with Adeline again today. I bought a Venetian ice cream from Wall's...I think that is how it is spelled...I forgot to take it out from my car and only put it into the freezer an hour after I arrived home :P...Anyway, I had lunch at Dave's Deli and I regret ordering so much food...Too full...

Not only I felt too full, I was treated with a blast of CNY songs supposedly sang live by some kids...There was this group from KL that sing CNY songs with some other kids...I get goosebumps while I listened to them...Nearly get indigestion also le.... Cannot stand listen to the singing...Which reminds me how much I hate the CNY version of popular songs...

I decided to cook a real meal for myself. The first meal after jinnwei left for Taylors.

Just white rice?!


No la..Got veggie and chix at the bottom


Save water and soup. Use one bowl. Mix everything together to make a meal for one...Err...A bit disgusting-looking though

Oh! I also experiment with the glass deco paint I bought quite some time ago. Just grab a small jar from the kitchen drawer and doodle a bit...

2 comments:

jazz said...

wah.. ning jie.. cool.. ur blurt is another window..

g0hy|3 said...

Err...Err...
haiya...i thought you want to comment about my post..instead u comment about my 'blurt'
haha...
Can adjust to this kind of comment style ma...