Sunday, January 08, 2006

Finally found it

My morning starts with a nice breakfast at Cafe 2020 with grandma and the nings (me as yinning, then they are huining, tzening, and sheyning)...


My fingers... :P Looks retarded le...


I actually intended to tidy up yuanz room and my room but I sat in front of the pc and begin to post comments. Then, I begin to write one blog post that I decided much much later that I am not going to publish due to its sensitive contents.

After lunch at Nings' house, I went home and found myself tidying up koko's room (tables, to be more specific). The whole process took me nearly one hour and I have two bagful of rubbish.

In the midst of my tidying up, I finally found my photo cd. The cd that contains the pics I took at New Zealand which I have been looking for ages. As I looked through the photos again, I realised that I didnt look too bad in most of the pics. I used to think that I look terrible. Probably because I wasnt that fat at that time. :P


The foot that have travelled. Looks so blemish-free


The trip to New Zealand was an eye-opener to me. I truly enjoyed my experience there and I will go back someday in the future. South Island is the place I want to explore.


Tepapa Museum


Petone


Space Observatory Shop? Me with a spiky lightbulb...



Which brings me to this:-

Yesterday, I chatted with yuanz and got him to help me to purchase airticket to JB so that I can follow him for shopping holidays at Singapore.

I am looking forward to this trip. Now that the ticket is confirmed...It is the time for some serious money-saving so that I will have enough money to spend. :P

No comments: