Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First day of work in 2006

I was late for work...LATE!!!!

Sent jinnwei to his driving test in Senadin... I was late for ten minutes. Fortunately, none of the big people was there...

But then, during lunch time, I went to MAS office to get air tickets for dad and I was late for work for half an hour. Shit!

Jinnwei passed his driving test and wanted me to treat him dinner. So after work, I fetch him and we went to Pizza Hut to eat.

I discover that my appetite has decreased. I dont really feel like eating a lot.

Oh! Ivy wanted to see my new hair...So...here it is...

My hair for work...To make sure i can concentrate on my work
Erm..Can you see the redness of my hair?
aiks...hair very oily le...

1 comment:

ningxrainbow said...

You look different when u tie up your hair..:P...