Friday, June 09, 2006

Argh

Firstly...I am pissed off because I cant seems to view my own blog...Sigh...

Secondly...I saw something that made me really confused and frustrated. Which then lead to me to be really moody the next day (Thursday). I really felt like screaming my head off and curse whoever who stepped on my tail. I was so frustrated that I had my lunch with Mum and Dad 'cause I know they will not ask me anything. After lunch, I still felt really moody that it started to affect my work as well. At one point, I felt really frustrated that I was dizzy and ready to vomit whatever that might still be left in the stomach.

Left early that day 'cause had a date with Jeng. We had dinner, watch the Davinci Code and had a drink at CoffeeBean. Had a really long chat...refresh our memories...gossiping...

I felt much better today... Another feeling affect me today. The feeling of being left out...The feeling of unable to mix in...

Is it really just stress that really got to me?

Damn...

1 comment:

Sherp said...

ur words about not being able to mix in... that got me... i hope u feel better... we all hv our moody times right? i should be able to vouch for that hehehe