Sunday, June 18, 2006

Rejuvenation

It is amazing how rejunevated I am after the trip to Brunei. I guess I miss being with family. Deprived of love..Hehe..

Wanted to activate my handphone roaming function but then the operator guy told me that since my registered line is less than one year, I have to pay RM300 for deposit...(shit!) so I ended up not activating the roaming function. Sigh!

Left Miri in a hurry on Saturday afternoon. My international passport can be used (phew!). So I am definitely ok with my Singapore trip. Otherwise, I will be in deep trouble...

Had dinner at Lucky Restaurant for Father's Day celebration. I was so full...

Chopstick with fork and spoon

Mixture of East and West


Although my handphone cannot roam, it still works cause it has a camera function. Too bad the pic quality is not good enough to become a hard copy. Sigh...So, anyone want to get me a digicam? Hehe...

After the dinner, went to Hua Ho to look around. The place has really upgraded itself. Explored the "diva's charms." The styles are really mixed... Frilly dresses and leather bracelet...Got to shop there someday...


The next day, we went to Emperor's Court to have dimsum buffet.






After the dimsum, Dad hurried me to the car so that we can be on the way to Miri.

Giant Koi attacking the police traffic


Arrived at Miri and immediately clean up the house (ordered by Mum) lazily. Wash the car after that. But I think I didnt do a really good job cleaning it...

Went to buy Jinnwei's present with Tomato and Nanotay. A Quiksilver wallet...Cause he doesnt have one now...:P

Met a number of people...Two commented that I look different now. But I dont feel like I have changed a bit...

Question to ponder upon --> Have I really changed?

No comments: