Thursday, June 01, 2006

Selamat Hari Gawai

As expected, I will be working on Gawai Day. No surprise.

However, due to lack of sleep and stress at work, I find myself getting weaker. Health worsen. Today, after feeling completely moodless, I was so pissed off regarding my assignment that I felt dizzy and nauseous. That was how pissed off I was. Then, it surprises me that I can find food to be unappetising nowadays but I still managed to get more fats...Yes, indeed, I think I am getting fatter. Honestly, I am staring at my legs now and they are huge...layers of fat!

Ok, this must be very boring la...Better stop...

Anyways, watched X-Men 3 just now. A last minute decision. Actually planned to go home to have an early night off but found myself at the cineplex to watch a movie. Judging from the clock now, I think I will once again sleep at 1am...At least I dont have the obligation to wake up and go to work at 8...Can sleep in a little longer...Haha...

The movie is good. I enjoyed it. I think because I watched the previous two instalments, the movie make sense to me. Something like I know the characters and so I know what is going on. But I think watching the movie without watching the previous two instalments, one should be able to connect the story la...Crapping now...

Time to sign off...Gone is my wish to have an early night...

No comments: