Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Under pressure

As the due dates drew nearer.... pressure keeps on building up...

Due date for the release of CPA exam result...

Due date for the submission of tax returns...

So pressured le...

World Cup is here again..I can hardly remember the previous World Cup...But I think I remembered that it was at Japan/South Korea...Who was the winner? I have no idea...Hehe... Very clueless...Been trying to watch the matches but find myself getting sleepy and bored after ten minutes...Shows how uninterested I am in sports...Give me another half an hour and I will be sleeping...

Did something today that I dont really mind but the rest mind. Karen, you know wat I am saying. The fact is that i dont mind helping her do all the paperwork. hey! Ms Wee did ask us to give our support. So I gave her my support. It is a 5 hours work and today I seriously concentrating on my work...her work but became my work. Yea, picking up ppl's shit is not great but I seriously dun mind if it helps her to get the figures correct. Better not mess with ppl's accounts...The point is I dun mind helping her out.

Hmm..I think I am becoming repetitive...Dun mind Dun mind over and over again...

Father's Day is on this weekend...Havent got any plan yet. Need to figure out something fast.

Jinnwei is back in Miri...Meaning I have someone else with me in the house. This has pro and con la..

Pro - Not alone. More security.

Con - I cant walk around the house half-naked. Strip my clothes as I walk to the bathroom to shower. Sleep in buff (ok, this is not true)

Dun mind (again) that he is here anyway... :P

1 comment:

Prince of Darkness said...

Get online and get the results lor, or you can check out at thestar.com.my :P

Hope tat you did clear all your papers