Friday, June 16, 2006

Father's Day

Still got plenty of work to do...I must try to concentrate and finish it all up fast...

In the midst of all this, I found myself forgetting the fact that my result is out today...Only until 5pm, when i reached for my beg to leave (to pick up jinnwei...i came to work after that) when I remembered. Heart thumping...Head swimming....Dizzy...Anxiety....I think my hands shook a bit...Guess what? i passed it!

A little disappointed but relieved. Disappointed because i am aiming for a distinction. But a pass will do. Jinx la! Cant afford to fail 'cause a lot of money is spent on this.

Now thinking of how to take the remaining four exams. If i rush to take all of them, i might end up failing 'cause it requires a lot of studying. Not only that, my mentor program requires me to do certain amount of Continued Professional Development hours and studying for the exams can be used to satisfy this required amount of hours. So, it will means that I should take only two units every year.

Although the due date for the tax return submission is getting nearer and my assignment is not getting any less, I still need to celebrate Father's Day le...

Actually, I have gotten the permission to drive to Brunei from Mum...Estatic liaw..But then, Dad text me to tell me that he will be driving me to Brunei. WAD?! Nooooo~~~~!!! Seems like they dont trust me to be able to drive all the way to Brunei's home. Sigh! What to do? One day i will attempt to drive to Brunei somehow...

Actually thinking to have the intended buffet at Marriott for Father's Day since we missed out on it during Mother's Day...But, it wasnt meant to be. Going to makan at Brunei...At least it gives me a chance to test if I can still use my international passport.

The story of why i am worried to use my international passport - Way back in 2004, i misplaced my international passport and so i went to make a police report. This caused me to lose an opportunity to go to London, watch a movie premiere, and mingle with the celebrity for FREE. Hear this! FOR FREE! Anyway, i went to make a restricted to Brunei only passport and approximately two months after that, I found my international passport stuck in between on magazines in my brother's room. No idea how it got there! Btw, I remembered that the day i went to collect my restricted to Brunei passport, it was pouring cats and dogs and Miri is flooding. i drove right into the whole mess and had to wade in the flood to get my passport. It was so freaky cause everywhere is flooding...So, I am not sure if I can use this international passport so I guess it is time to check it out tomorrow....

I usually use the restricted to Brunei passport cause I was just going to Brunei...Save the trouble but now must test the international passport 'cause I am going to Singapore. Dont want any trouble when I want to enter Singapore.

No comments: