Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Spur of the moment & burping machine

Food seems to be the main thing for my blog. Hehe...

For this post, I am showing you all this dinner I had on Friday night...

This is after devouring everything... We actually got a price reduction 'cause we complained that our four-crab dish only has one pitcher. One pincher only for four crabs?!!
Anyways... yesterday when Joanna called me, I asked her if she wants to go out at night. Honestly I wasnt thinking much at that time and she agreed. Once I put down the phone, I have no idea why I did that. We went out by the way. Then another spur-of-the-moment thingy... I sent her home and she packed her things and then we went to my place to sleepover. Hehe...

I am weird these days.

Hmm... This burping machine thingy. I sort of add this in the last minute. I think I am turning into a burping machine... Too much air in the stomach...

-Abrupt End To This Post-

Burppp~~~


No comments: