Friday, November 30, 2007

Aiks...How come it rings?!

Wednesday and Thursday were very eventful... I was so busy and tired that I haven't got the time to blog about it...

Basically... Wednesday... I have been assigned to be part of the chauffeuring team for the bride family. To transport some of them. Eat eat see see look look. Sweat... I can only say that I am very punctual and I hate to wait. Sigh... No point of complaining it anymore. It has been done and should not be remembered.

Thursday... no more chauffeuring 'cause I escaped it all... by leaving early. :P
There are plenty of people to help chauffeuring anyways...

After two days of futile dress-shopping, I finally bought a dress. Thanks to the trio for accompanying me... Lynthia will want me to say this so here goes 'Thanks to your expert advice that I am able to get a dress. Thanks so much~'

Hehe...

The wedding dinner... Compared to the previous wedding dinner I went to, this is bombarded with karaoke singing. And... I have never sit so up close to the stage till I can see that the wedding cake is a fake and so close that I can listen live to the people singing karaoke. Sit so close that I can actually see that the bride's fake eyelashes and real eyelashes aren't aligned together thus causing the weird two-tier eyelashes. :P Actually, I purposely stared very hard at her eyelashes to see if it is aligned. :p But to be able to see it still means that I was sitting very near lor...

I was feeling quite sick from the moment I woke up this morning and was only cured after I swallowed two Panadol Actifast. Then... when I was at home and onlining... approximately 130am... my phone rang. Office alarm Ohno...This is a bad sign. And for it to actually call to my phone made it even worse. Fortunately, koko is around. He accompanied me to my office and.... Nothing happens. No further elaboration.

It is currently 2.44 am. I have pics to show...but once again, I am too lazy to put it in now. The Lynns will be leaving for London tomorrow night and the Nings will be leaving for KL this weekend if I am not mistaken. The aunties will all be gone tomorrow. I am left alone again.

A sense of relief came over me. I am glad that this is actually over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...everyone is away...

i'm counting on u, ning jie!!

pls take care of scooby!!!
ok!

i love u!!

lynn-w said...

ning jie,
u've got to join sponsored revie..go to my site (blogspot) down tehre got a button...click it so i get referral...aha..!
it's very fast to earn money, jas signed up, within 2 days or so, she got around 5 post!!

jazz said...

You mean 4 lynnwei. Hehe but yes, it's quite good and ning jie, you should sign up.
Use the time to be by yourself when everyone is gone. Hehe.

LX said...

Yes, Ning jie. Have you gone for first round check on Shoobie and HeiQ? ")

Sherp said...

hehehe pressure on ning jie!!

how come office alarm will call ur phone?

g0hy|3 said...

lynnwei & lynnx, I will make the first round check today. Sweat...

lynnwei & ueiying, I joined already. Havent check whether I have any post or not yet.

sherp, yes, pressure on me. Due to some specific reasons that I cant disclose publically, my phone is in the list-to-call if the alarm went off. Ask me when u see me online. :p