Sunday, December 09, 2007

Erm...

It took some time for the disappointment to sink into me completely. Which is around the time I wrote the previous post. Then, I submerged myself into watching anime. Colourcloud Palace aka Saiunkoku Monogatari. I often missed the episodes on Animax and so, I decided to download the whole series. So, I have watched 30 episodes in the time frame of one day plus. Each episode is about 30 minutes long.

Then, I decided to indulge in some cam-whoring session. But... feel so disheartened that I stopped after four pics. Here is two of the pics I took. Bad lighting...


Here is something for Lynnwei.

Here is something for Nanotay.

Here is something for myself. Hehe....


Bah.

2 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

aww.. thank you! MICKY! so can i use it as my msn display pic?? please * innocent eyes* HAHAHAHHA

g0hy|3 said...

Just use.... Nothing one.