Friday, April 04, 2008

T & TRICK

How should I start this post? I mentioned before that I have something that I need to blog about but I am still waiting for a digicam to take it...and actually I wanted to wait for something to arrive first so that I can make it in one go. Confusing? Guess so...

The real reason is actually because I dont really have a lot of time to blog these days. But surprisingly I still have more posts than in previous year despite of being so busy.

First... this is the thing that I wanted to take pic of but didnt take till tonight. The 'T' album by Tohoshinki. Released on 23rd January 2008. I actually wanted to buy it online but I decided not to. Refrained myself from doing so. But that night, when I was window shopping, I saw it in a music store and can't control myself. Thus, the shopping impulse and I bought it. Hehe... Cost me RM 47.00.


I haven't tried the DVD yet. Erm... Let me try it now. Haha... Ok, it works. Oh! Did I mentioned that this 'T' album is a CD and DVD album. The DVD contains some of the recent music videos and offshot videos. I have seen all the videos thru my vicious downloading... :p

Ah... Remember the Goong madness time last year? Then, remember the time I bought Goong original DVD? It is still one of my most treasured items. It was purchased online and history has repeated itself. Hehe... I ordered five singles... the T.R.I.C.K. singles. After patiently waiting for each single to be released (i pre-order the singles before they even got released)... received the email that the singles are ready for shipment...received the email that the singles have been shipped... Then, nothing for two weeks. Erm... I am guessing that the two consecutive public holidays have probably caused the delay. Today... my dearest all, I finally received the red notification card from Pos Malaysia to collect a small package!!!

I was so excited that I took a half and hour leave from work to get it from Pusat Mel Miri... Hehe... Since I have to concentrate at work, the box was placed on my table.. facing me... the whole day... then when I arrive home and do everything else... It is time to officially open every single singles that I have purchased. As you can see from below, the singles are protected with bubbles wrapper. Guaranteed will not crack... Hehe... Was kind of worried that the singles might be harmed during its shipment here.

Hehe... I cant stop smiling... So happy... Actually, I did ask myself whether I need to get these singles and CD... There is no good reason to get them but the fact that I really like this group so much that I want to get their singles and album... It will be so great if I can see them singing live. :p Btw, they are currently on the third Japan Live Tour now... I heard all the tickets are sold out. Aiks...

Anyways, here are the singles... The T.R.I.C.K. singles... Two Hearts, Runaway, If...?, Close to You, Keyword. See it? Get it?

Ah... the five singles... Erm... the logo-like character on all of the five cds is actually representing the word 'TRICK'. Erm... Hard to explain it... It is something like you can spell the word TRICK based on the lines...Aiks... Hard... Hard... Dont know how to say it...One of the reasons why I have just got to get all five of the singles is because of the fact that they can put together into one picture... As shown above. Pardon my foot and the mess around the picture...I guess the picture isnt very clear... It is too long to take... Let me show you all a clearer picture...I do hope that the pic have the link to open to its original size... That way can see better what I mean...

By the way, from all the five singles, there are two pictures that I love the most... They are:-

I think the five black cups with white number printed on it are so cute!! I want one!

The glass chess set.... I have no idea why I love it...

Finally, there is just one thing that I am not happy about... That is... each single come with a sticker picture of each member and Yoochun's single doesn't have one! It is possible that they have missed putting it in... Darn!

Phew... Almost done with this post... Finally, how much did I spent on these singles? I spent USD 57.45. Errr... Too lazy to convert to RM now... So, that is all for this post...

Bah... Btw, who are they? They are Tohoshinki. Hehe...and I just spent another USD25.48 to purchase another two singles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the chess pic too! wah..super! cant believe u actually bought all of them!!!

g0hy|3 said...

There is something special about that glass chess set... Weird right?

Hehe... Believe it! The money I earned from doing all those posts is for this purpose. Otherwise, I will actually not willing to spend any money on them... Exception for the T album. that was purely on impulse. Bad habit. Urgh...