Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Never Ever

Ah! Ever heard of the song, Never Ever, by All Saints? Heard it in Kelvin's car the other day and decided to get it to listen to again... So nostalgic... Just researched on it to find out that it was released in 1998 (July)...almost ten years old now. Oh gosh...

Errr... I just want to show this... My not very new but still quite new keyboard... Another computer accessories donated by my brother, JWei... He bought a new one and gave me this old but still quite new keyboard... which means... I no longer use the laptop keyboard...which also means that I have less space on the table... which also means that I should consider changing my mouse to a white one because I want to match my computer stuff colour to become all white. White lining on laptop (so technically it is a white laptop), white keyboard, white speakers and...err... black mouse. Aiks... white mouse, where can I find you?

The speakers... the bad ass speakers... hehe... I just want to use the word 'bad ass'.. Forgive me... I am going a bit insane 'cause of the stress... Anyways... Altec Lansing speakers... which JWei bought and then brought back to Miri 'cause he finished his A-Level and then couldnt bring over again to KL when he went to study again... Sort of donated to me although I think he will attempt to bring this heavy speakers to KL again because he will be there for a few more years... Hmm...Till then, I am enjoying the usage of the speakers...

Aaaaa.... I am blog-reading and I saw something I want to share... Remember this post? Well, dont play play o. YB Boss attended a workshop about blogging o. Refer here. I read from the blog that there are politicians who attended the workshop and immediately thought that YB Boss might go... and then, I saw the group pic... Ohye! He was there...

1 comment:

LX said...

Ning jie, lately, I have been listening to Mix FM, they surprisingl y and randomly play real memorable oldies.. Spice Girls, All Saints, Jewel, Savage Garden.. those were the songs during our childhood days!!