Saturday, June 21, 2008

Once upon a time

Alamak! no la.. Not telling a story la...
Just want to show something..something that I discovered today...

First of all, for the past half year (I think), I have been carrying these two items in my work bag. Essential. Especially that bottle of ointment. Then... I increased the essential items to this.
in just two weeks time. I bought the Lip Therapy because I thought it is quite cheap and then I bought the eye-mo 'cause I felt my eyes are very dry and then I bought the Counterpain because of my back pain and then today, I bought the Vitamin E moisturizing gel because it is buy one free one and the bottle looks so cute...

Everything was scattered on my working table together with my pens, pencil, highlighter and blanco. It was a mess.

Still not sleeping yet. Damn...

2 comments:

Sherp said...

wah. lots of stuff!!!

g0hy|3 said...

yea...I know. I was surprised when I noticed it. hehe