Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Souvenir from Macau

Seems like Macau is becoming a real 'hot' place to go to this year. I wonder if I should join in the trend...
Illusiv yuanz went to Macau too and he bought me this. I wonder if there is more. Just this o? Err... Ok lor, it is Made in Macau lor... Munching on a piece of pineapple cake

Oh ye... I think my previous post got people worrying for a second. Must be thinking that my house got robbed Choi! Touch wood

Anyways... just that my fridge is lent to someone else for a while... and hopefully I can convince my Dad to get a new fridge... Hehe... I am so anxious for a new fridge... and then maybe a new set of sofa... new coffee table...new dining table... Muahaha... not possible. Unless I am the one who pay for it all.

So..at this moment, my kitchen has empty corner... and it is currently been occupied by the broom and its partner, the ..... what is that called?

Ah! I just realised that the songs that I have been listening to... the songs by Super Junior T are actually of Korean Trot genre...No wonder they are so weird weird one.... Interesting...

Err... I should really go on a hiatus... Just so I can concentrate on my work... Abuthen, I feel a great sense of responsibility to blog..and some more, this is what keeps me sane. Ohmigosh.. I am rambling on and on that I wonder if I should go on...

Warning. Very long-winding, extra lo-so reading ahead. Pls stop reading if you have more important things to do. You have been warned!!

Ah! One thing that I keep thinking recently is that why is that the dentist have to use mouth mask when they are treating patients? I am not sure if I remembering it correctly or the image of a dentist is so stereotyped in my head that they are wearing mouth mask... Anyways...then it got me thinking that the ladies who do facial wash at beauty centre also use mouth mask le... So, I came up with a few reasons lor...

Dentist wear mouth mask because one, they don't have to smell the bad breath of patient, two is they can hide their grimace or disgust at the sight of a very horrible teeth (providing that the mask has good coverage of the face), and three is .... I will say this later...

Beautician wear mask...because one is also to hide their expression... gosh..mask is such a good way to hide expression... and two is... the same answer as the third reason for dentist...

That is ...

The patient/client will not feel threaten or offended. How is this so? Eh... The dentist and beautician have to bend down and stare at your mouth and face... Close distance... Damn paise, can... You can see them looking at you... and it so uncomfortable...Imagine if they are not wearing mask and they breath slightly heavier than usual, ewww...can actually feel their breath on your face... Ewwwwww.....

Ermm... Ok..that is very boring of me... Didn't I say I was being ridiculous....I just want to get it out of my head...Time to sleep!

2 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

Lol

LingDi said...

In my very honest opinion, dentists wear masks for hygienic reasons. Imagine.. Mouth is full of bacteria and they have to look close to the inside your mouth and imagine without the mask, bacterias will be transfered to your mouth through breathing. And I think we should consider the dentists and beauticians' feelings when they have to face all different kind of people everyday especially their mouth and face! Eewwwwwww....
Hahahahah!!!