Sunday, June 08, 2008

Working on a Sunday morning

I am currently in the office... Working. WORKING.

Weird..this year, I dont have the 'rush' feeling... I am taking everything slow... And it is not good... Not kidding... Even now, as I am doing my work on a SUNDAY morning, I am taking it slow...

Erm..In case you think I am not working and typing this post leisurely, you are (sort of) wrong. 'Cause I am actually typing sentence by sentence and the interval between each sentence is about a few minutes long... Get it? Type a bit, work a lot..type a bit, work a lot...

Erm... Starting to get a hang of working... into the mood liaw...Haha....

Bah... Btw, Happy Dumpling Day!

2 comments:

LX said...

Seriously.. I didn't even know it's dumpling festival.. must be the Roland Garros fever.. bleah..

g0hy|3 said...

It is just one simple chinese festival which has delicious 'chang'... hehe... yummy yummy...