Monday, June 09, 2008

Old liaw

Waiseh! My back muscle is in pain... I have been feeling the pain since last night...

My guess is that I bent down too much in a unhealthy way on Sunday...

The pain has spread from the right side muscle to the left side muscle.... wahlau.... Why?!?

Went to get Salonpas at Guardian just now. Got LingDi to help me to stick it on... Err... Not sure if it will help....

Btw, I think my mind has been polluted by Singlish from Mr. Brown's show that I have downloaded... Just some old ones though...

Erm... I am still waiting for my Tohoshinki's singles to arrive... Why are they so late now? Why? What happen?

2 comments:

LX said...

Have you tried Counter Pain? Hehe.. posture is so important.

You know, that day the back of my heel was peeling off.. the skin, I mean. So I wore my shoes half way only and ran limping for 5km. Next day, my muscles were killing me!! 'Cos I ran using different muscles which I seldom use. It was that bad.

g0hy|3 said...

I just bought Counter Pain (after reading this)

Erm..it is getting better now.. :)