Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dead meat

I am so dead....
Still got like a whole mountain to read and I keep on falling asleep when I start reading....And once I do something else, PING! I am wide awake....This is really really bad le...and furthermore, I think I am getting fatter by minutes le...No Kidding!

I took seven days leave from office and i spend the first three days doing NO studying....been doing my dad's stuff, mum's stuff, grandma's stuff and none of my own....

I need some serious luck to get thru this exam and to pass it, of course....

Recently, I have been reading this certain blog...It is very interesting...Well, what the hell...might as well say it out...I am jealous by then way of how some ppl live their life....That certain blog has, in a way, influenced me to be more serious in losing some weight....to seriously consider on how to improve myself...I hope the influence will last though...cause i tend to change my mind a lot...

Recently, i made another one of my din-go-thru-my-big-brain promise...a promise of a dinner at my place...curry chicken, black pepper beef, sweet sour pork ribs, mixed veggie, cola chicken....hmmm....shouldnt be a problem.... shudder....

got to stop blogging now cause i need to study...and think if i really want to go to uncle's place to have lunch....

No comments: