Saturday, October 15, 2005

My poor car


hmm..the various pic of how damaged is my Wira....hehe...lemme see...
the pic on the top left shows white stretch marks made by me...cause i reversed the car and forgot the fact that there is a cement post...
pic on centre top is showing the faded paint at the door handle...hey! it shows that the car is well-used by me le...
pic on top right is a close up of the pic on the bottom left. the paint came off like fish scales...pretty gruesome...oh..poor car...
the centre pic of the bottom row is about my cracked bumper...hehe...first crack is made by me (again) when i reversed the car into a tree.... :P it also damaged the backlight as well...the second crack (worse accident) was my dad's fault (ok, not exactly his) cause someone just hit the car and left...DAMN THAT BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU HIT AND RUN! the back light is also further damaged by the second accident...which reminds that the area is sort of cursed...Everytime accident, that area always kena one...
Final pic (bottom right) is my dad's work of art...Twice he drive into our driveway and scratch the car with the gate cause the car to have those fabulous green stripes...

Hehe...No worries liaw..My wira is getting a paint job and a new bumper...and possibly a new backlight as well la...It will look new again! hahaha....i promise i will be extra careful...

No comments: