Friday, October 21, 2005

Ice cream man

Guess what? that is the look of my car boot....Remember my poor car article? Well...I din realise that I have a flood situation going on in my car boot until now. Sigh....pretty from the outside, rusty from the inside...Fortunately the damage isnt too big. the culprit for the flood is a leak from the backlight. Shit!
As I was trying to savage whatever that is left of my car boot, I heard the ice cream man went past my house.

The music goes something like 'lolly lolly lolly..bla bla bla...' OK, I have no idea what the music is about....But that is not the point. The point is that I suddenly thought of this extraordinary ice cream. This extraordinaire actually walk around Miri (in the town area (still town when I last saw him) & in housing estates) with his ice cream cart ringing his bell all the way to get ppl's attention...Can u imagine in your mind how he can push his cart up the steep hill to go to Bumiko & Hilltop? I was amazed to see him walk past my house one certain fine day....

The first and the last time I bought an ice cream from him is outside Stco area. His ice cream is damn expensive..I cant remember exactly how much...but it is very nice. I dunno what brand is it but it is good...

Which leads me to the point of wondering where is he now? It seems to be years already I havent spotted him anywhere. Has he finally retired?

Too bad no one is following his footsteps. It will make an awesome historical feel for Miri City... :P

Ice cream man, where are you? I want to have another one of that expensive yet delicious ice cream!

No comments: