Thursday, October 06, 2005

Venting out

For clarification...I am not stressed out...i just dont get it...

Some ppl can read all they want...and yet they dont understand what they are doing...
Some ppl can read all they want...and yet they ask all the questions that makes others run away for miles...


When I was doing my first few assignments...I remember asking a few questions and I can almost complete the whole thing...a few simple instruction and I am ok liaw...She is not to be blamed...But dun put the blame on me...no one give me instruction to teach when i am also one of the ppl who is still quite new...I almost lose my temper when more blame is placed on me today...Dangerous le...

NEXT ITEM!!

Questions...one or two is fine...But continuous shooting questions bugs me...how many times do I have to say that we use only UBS for book-keeping and only Excel for accounts?! How many times?! 'But why not use just UBS? It is so much easier?' Argh! Oiii....get it into your head la!! How many times do I have to repeat myself?! Ppl do like that then you just do like that la...Why so lo-so?!

'Oh...I eat out too much already...' What kind of stupid reason is this to give to refuse going to an annual dinner? Oh..forgive me..not stupid...arrogant is more like it...Are you trying to say that you are so rich that you always eat out so you dun even care to go to an annual dinner with your new colleagues? I cant believe this person at all....

'Oh...Big companies have a lot of things...I seen it before...Really a lot...They even have proper book-keeping...' Aiks...What are you trying to say here? That the rest of us dunno anything...We are so stupid not to know that...Do you think that those small companies doesnt have ppl who knows how to do book-keeping? Only big companies? Are you sure?

Someone told her off on one fine day....I am not sure if she knows it or not...But hearing how she was told off makes me feel so good...haha...


Gee...I feel bad lashing out at her like this...but I seems to have a little dislike of her...I am not sure why....But it feels good to say it all out loud...hahah....

Those who knows I am talking about...Shut up about this...

No comments: