Thursday, October 06, 2005

Flashback 1: New shoes, mouse story & temporary tattoo

After being deprived of good high-heeled shoes for quite sometimes, I finally spend some of my hard-earned cash in a shoes...Something that i shud have done ages ago before I spent all my money on things that I cannot remember spending on....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After a few weeks, I dun think this shoes is very good la...It makes me walk funny...Kind of slippery...Hahaha....I am so picky... :P

What will you do if you trapped a mice in a trap? I probably wouldnt do anything 'cause I wouldnt want to touch it at all. I remember whenever my grandpa trapped a mice in a trap, he would drown it in the drain before removing it from the trap...My grandma did the same thing although she felt very disgusted by it...But recently, I learnt a new way to kill a mice...My uncle suggested to let the mice out in the sun to die of heat....The maid put the mice on the top of the gatepost...and here is the evidence...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wonder if the mice really die cause I din see it after I came back from work...

Temporary tattoo...the last time I had a henna done on me, I was really unhappy with what I have after it dried and peeled off...The whole pattern is light and is gone within hours, not weeks as promised by the guy who did it on my shoulder....
I give it another try again, at Curtin Carnival again...this time, I am happy with it....But I rub it off with baby oil after a few days...Cause it is fading and i dun like the way it faded differently at different sections of my hands...in another word, not pretty anymore la...
When the henna thingy is still on my hand...drying out....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After the thingy came off...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

LingDi said...

Wow... you have a good taste for fashion. The shoes is good. But, the mouse thingy, OH NO!!! So sad that it is being killed like that. But, anyway, nice hand tattoo..