Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hair straightening product!

Hehe.... My mum suddenly become so generous and bought me a hair straightener... RM165...Vidal Sassoon...
Haha...Never thought she will buy me one...Cause she is always very kiam with her money...
But I am still trying to learn how to straighten my own hair la...Haiya...My hair is like super thick le... A lot of hair le...Every hair stylist told me that I have a lot of hair...I always think that when I go to straighten my hair at salon, it is worth it cause they need to use a large amount of the hair straigthening product on me...
If this hair straightener can help me to achieve a better manageable hair, then, i can save my time and money to go to salon to do my hair liaw...hehe...

Thanks, mum!

1 comment:

LingDi said...

Go go go! Told you to curl your hair. It will look more nicer with curly hair. But, anyway, good that you have a straightener now and then, you can use less money on hair.. Haha..