Thursday, October 27, 2005

One down, Five to go

Yeah!

At 9.15 this morning, I had my very first CPA exam...CPA108 Reporting & Professional Practice...60 MCQs and 5 structured questions...It ended at 12.30 pm.

Sat right at the front...I am number three...Laura is number two and Kelvin Chung is number three....

Susan Hee is there too...so is Yun Chin. Hmm..who else....the rest, I dun really know their name but I seen them before...

Oh...Laura and I are the last to arrive...haha...at 9 am and everyone is there waiting...Blush...blush...

After the exam, honestly, I felt nothing...there is no sense of relief that the exam is over...Maybe because I am too relaxed before the exam starts.
Laura and I went to Boulevard Food Court to have Teppanyaki lunch...I had Honey Chicken set while Laura had the Cheese Chicken set...Then, we walked around in Boulevard and then took a wu-liau ride the elevator up to the top floor before going all the way down to go home...

Feeling a bit headache...I think the fatigue finally sets in after the stressing out from the exam... i cant wait to sleep but without me realising, time flies and I need to prepare dinner right after this...sigh...

Tomorrow is back to work...

No comments: