Saturday, December 31, 2005

It started with a zit

So unlucky..i start my new year eve with an enormous gross-looking zit under my nose. Went to my facial appointment anyway. And find myself with nothing to do in the afternoon. Ten minutes seems like an hour. TV cant quench my thirst for something to do.
Then, Adeline text me and I asked her to go out. Yeah! Finally, i have something to do. We went to Boulevard where i finally bought the mascara I have been wanting for quite some time.

















Maybelline XXL Mascara!!

Then, we went to Imperial because Adeline havent had her lunch yet. Dave's Deli and then window shopping for her school bag ang got one. Window shop somemore before leaving for home. Oh! Found out that Wilbert's album that contains that great song has sold out. My hope of buying it for Selene (yes, Selene, I wanted to give it to you) was smashed.

A dinner gathering at Lynns' house and then had some fun playing 'cho dai ti' with Amanda and Lynthia. Then I went home to get ready for a night out at Island. I was still worrying over my zit...It has turned into the disgusting green (Eeuuww). Anyway, went to island and drove round the place to find a parking space. Parked my car at the far end of Grand Palace Hotel parking spaces. Met up with Karen. I had only two drinks that night. Long Island and Blue Magarita. No, I didnt get drunk. We did went to get the super hot taiwanese sausages to kill off whatever drunk-ness we had. Right before the countdown, we were given this box.















Pic taken from kenny's site

We blow the trumpet, make loud noises with the toys givens in the box, popped balloons using cigarettes and heels. Everyone going crazy making noises...Not much hugging happening anyway...But I did get to hug a guy and two girls...All my colleagues...Not strangers...















A reminder of what I have been thru during the countdown.

While looking at Karen popping the balloons with her high heels during the coutndown, I realised how dangerous is a female's high heels. Imagine the balloon is a guy's crotch. Ouch! So, the movies didnt lie...

I arrived home at 1 am...

Happy New Year!

No comments: