Sunday, March 19, 2006

My own doing..Cant blame anyone

I guess I cant stand working overtime for the whole week...

After watching movie on Wednesday night, I worked till 10pm on Thursday night and when I went home, I online again to sleep at 12 sumthing am...

Erm..the night before, I slept at 3am..

On Friday, I am a wreck. I was so sleepy in the morning and then had a terrible headache inthe afternoon...So, I din work a long overtime on Friday...went home at 6 pm... My senior was surprised to see me going hoem early...

However, I din stay home to rest 'cause I went out with Lynnx. We had extreme mocha, cappucino, chocolate cheese cake and quiche at San Francisco Coffee....Chatting and discussing about stuff...

This is just something I like to do whenever one of the cousins are back in Miri. It is good to talk to each other without adult supervision and outside of our homes...It felt much better....for me, at least.

Went home and watch tv and online till 12 midnight...haha...the thought to have more sleep is not going to happen cause I will need to wake up at 6am so that I can have breakfast with colleagues at WZT cafe.

Somehow, I felt much better when i woke up in the morning.

After a whole day of work...yeah, whole day working on a Saturday...went home to rest and shower and eat...

Went to Euro Fun Fair with Joanna, Karen and Kelvin... The fee to play any game is kind of ridiculous expensive. For RM20, cant really play game. Anyway, it was so hilarious to see Karen and Kelvin went on the ride called 'Extreme.' I regret though when I agreed to the ride on the 'Destructor.' Because I felt so dizzy and ready to puke...which I did puke once I arrived home. Din even open my home door. Puke in the drain. My earlier McD meal is gone in the drain...Damn! What a waste!

No comments: