Friday, March 31, 2006

Entering another weekend

Another week again...

This week I found myself wanting to take a leave from work. Tiredness seeps in. Pressure to hand in more assignments each day increases.

This week, it is the first time I actually scold my two mentees at once because one, I wasnt in a good mood and two, they are getting on my nerves and pissed me off. Someone told me that someone else thinks that I am the only one with good tempered in the office and to see that I scold the two mentees is very surprising. Hehe...

Another image broken. Sigh...Oh well...

Good news for the week is that I get an increment and I am satisfied. Thought that it will a lot less but the amount is great. I am happy.

Grandma is back in Miri but still in ICU. Worried but not too worried because there is nothing I can do. Becoming too worried will only get in the way of things I want to...

Which brings me to the point of another NEW in this week...

Got a new handphone. I finally get the handphone. Motorola V3i

Still trying to get use to the phone. It is different than my old Motorola E300.

Then another pissed-off thing has to happen. I went to a phone shop to get a phone screen protector and the guy sold me a V3 screen protector. When I went to exchange it for the right one, they told me that they dont have V3i screen protector and asked me if I want to exchange it for something else in the shop and that I cant have refund for the item. What kind of customer service is this? All i want is the screen protector and they cant provide it to me. I will never go back to that shop anymore. It is so lousy. It seems that everything I want is not available there. They like to say that they have it and then tell ppl that they dont have it when you want it. STUPID PEOPLE!

I am tired and pissed-off for this week...Let's hope weekend will be a lot better.

No comments: