Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Time really does flies..

A week ago, I was at home watching tv and surfing the internet. Then, I get to see this cute thing...k, not a good thing but it is so cute le...


Very classy looking rokok...hehe

Then, the other day, bought a T-Drop...To revisit the sweet memory of my childhood...Seriously considering if I should buy a Tora Amon (is this how it is spelled) but worried that I might cry. Grandma used to buy it for me and yuan when we were in Sarikei and still young.

Then a bad news... I am working on Sunday too... My assignment list is not getting shorter. It is maintaining its number. I still havent truly clear up any of the assignment yet. Like I told my senior, I have started but I got stuck.
Anyway, we had fun also la...


A desperate end to my blogpost as it is 12.32am and I am dead tired.

Read it upside down and outside in...
p/s: I used to have this hanging in my car for one year plus...

No comments: