I have been my dad's middle person in informing my dad and his old friend regarding the reunion matter. Today when i checked my email box, it was an overdue email but nevertheless, it was a funny one...It is about the 'don't during reunion'..Please bear in mind that it is a 30-year reunion for them...There goes...
- Do not rekindle old flames, even if under the influence of alcohol.
- Don't you dare greet friends with "you are so fat now".............sensitive issue.
- Do not address anyone their old nicknames......... One can't take embarrassment very well at this vulnerable age of 50s.
- Do not overwhelm the conversation in foochow, some may think you are manifesting in tongues.
- Do not leave without paying......... this may be the last reunion dinner the organiser will ever organize.
- Do not "ta pau" what is not being consumed...just think of those extra calories.......
- Do not flaunt your wealth [Examples: penthouse in Sydney, S-Class Mercedes, mansion in Kenny Hill, Batu Kawa mistress, etc.] Those of us salaried folks could choke on the lamb shanks.
- Do not brag about your libido [Examples: 9 kids with one more on the way, weekly visit to the 'health club', Batu Kawa mistress, etc.] Those of us ordinary folks could choke on the oxtail.