Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still busy

I still unable to truly update my blog...simply because I felt like I have been busy non stop since Thursday?

I am not sure what exactly that caused my busy-ness but... I am currently lacking of sleep and I havent really been doing what I usually do, that are checking out blogs and checking out forum...

Erm... One interesting thing happened last Friday though. The fire. It was right behind my office...so... now, my office doesnt have any air-conditioning because the airconds were destroyed due to the heat from the fire... Darn...

Hopefully I will be free to update my blog by end of this week... hopefully

3 comments:

Sherp said...

ning jie! u still hav time to take pic of fire??

eeee.
hopefully not humid and hot so u will survive without aircon. i prob cant hehe

g0hy|3 said...

Brought a fan to the office... Survived on the fan for three days and then the aircond is fixed! But my senior is still suffering because her office space still out of aircond...so my fan is lent to her for extra ventilation... hehe

g0hy|3 said...

Brought a fan to the office... Survived on the fan for three days and then the aircond is fixed! But my senior is still suffering because her office space still out of aircond...so my fan is lent to her for extra ventilation... hehe