Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final Working Saturday of 2008

People are usually very envious when I told them that I am working half of the year Saturdays and not working for the other half year Saturdays... I think they usually ignore the part of working on Saturdays and focus on the "not working" on Saturdays and then become envious...
Them: Eee... So nice one... Dont have to work on Saturdays...
Me: Erm.... Got... Got work on Saturdays. Half year got, half year no have nia ma... Same with other ppl la...
Anyways... Today is our office's final working Saturday for the year. So, to celebrate this, a bunch of us gathered at WZT Cafe to have breakfast together.
To tell you the truth, after eat till full full and then you see the pics of the food. It is so unappetising at all. But when hungry hungry, the food looks so nice~~

The Kueh Chaps, The Fried Kuey Tiaw, The Kolo Mee Pok and The Soup Pork Intestines Beehoon

Ah! I want to say that I tried my best to arrange the pics in Picasa to get the best collage possible and then when I finally selected the best one, it came out like this...

Adu... The five pics supposed to come out separately and nicely arranged. Not like this. I also dont know how to change it. Darn...

Dont care lah...

After work, went to Bintang Plaza to walk walk see see look look. Hmm... Didnt see any satisfactory casual smart jacket. Ah! Why am I even looking for one?

Hehe... It is because I am going to Seoul, Korea!! Mum have decided to bring me to go. Muahaha.... And so, I am planning to get a casual smart jacket to wear so that I can still wear it as office wear when I am in Miri.

Ok... I think I am going to write a post for WGTGFashion now...

No comments: