Monday, August 18, 2008

I want to go to Korea!!

Erk...The first thing that surprises me when I login into blogger is the new layout. Not bad... Terkejut I...

Anyways... My Mum was trying to get a relative to join the tour to Korea last week. When she mentioned it, I was so excited because I want to go too!!


The initial 4 days 3 nights tour became 8 days 7 nights tour and the price has doubled (due to the increase in number of days). Ah... I still want to go...



I want to arrive at Incheon Airport and hopefully bump into Tohoshinki... Haha...

I want to go to Jewel Of the Palace Theme Park...wear hanbok and pretend that I am in the old Korean days...I want to go to the famous street where Winter Sonata is filmed...though I have never watched Winter Sonata... And I dont think that now the season is winter...Nevertheless... Hehe...

Actually, I also want to go to the Teddy Bear Museum but this is isn't in the intinerary. If I can go there, it will such a dream come true...

I want to go to see what kind of beauty product can I "sapu balik" since Korea supposed to have the most extensive beauty product.

AAAaaaaa.... I want to go to Korea!!!

But ... But...But... I am not even sure if Mum will be so generous to sponsor me to go with her!!!

O-dou-ke~?!

4 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I want to go there also!!

lol :P

Sherp said...

me too
:O we go together!!!!!!!! :O :O

g0hy|3 said...

Guess what?

I am going!!!

Hehe...

Anonymous said...

Buy face mask for me, you know your koko now old already so need to use a lot of skin care !!!