Saturday, July 01, 2006

Extension of overtime work

Last weekend, I went to two birthday parties. One is of my niece's 21st birthday and the other one is my cousin's 1st birthday. The baby cousin's uncle commented that I should work so late and hard for the company during the dinner. Which somehow pissed me off. I didnt said anything cause I wouldnt want to offend him. If I dont work hard, where am I supposed to get my money for living? My job is my source of cash. He also commented that I should be taking ACCA cause it is much better. I am sure that he is a ACCA member himself which is why he said ACCA is better. The hell with that. I dont care. I am taking CPA. If I am up for it, I will take ACCA in the future. Haha...Another addition title to my name.

Anyway, I have been working really hard each night. I think I have been working straight for more than 13 hours everyday for the past week. Working till early hours of the day and then waking up a few hours later to go to work really made me crazy. Thanks to my trusty handphone which provides me with music, I still managed to do my work without falling asleep. The result of this is that my work are almost done and my overtime leave is good enough to last me for at least two months.

Although I have not been eating a lot during my rush hours, I still din managed to lose any weight. Maybe I should really shake my lazy butt off the couch and start exercising. Not likely though.

I never thought I enjoy eating crab because the crabs I always eat at home is cooked with soy and ginger which doesnt really attract much of my attention. Somehow, I have been enjoying butter crab a lot. Gosh..High Cholesterol...

Had a half-day trip around Miri with Karen and Chai. The place we spent the longest time is at the Crocodile Farm. Took some pic but realised that I have gotten too fat to look good in pic..Wait! I never think I look good in pic except for the pics in NZ...Hehe...

Time to sleep cause I still need to work tomorrow. Yes, it is Sunday tomorrow.

No comments: