Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tagged by Lynnx01

- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

1.
Love me, of course! - which means pampering me emotionally and materially.
2. Love and respect his and my parents
3. Speak and write in English and Chinese. Additional language will be a bonus.
4. Discipline me to become more healthy ( and hopefully slimmer too..haha)
5. Love me more than i love him.... Love is such an imprtant factor that I have to repeat it twice.
6. Play violin... and other musical instruments (is this too much?). i cant play any so I want him to play for me.
7. Playful..fun...But when it is time to be serious, he can be serious and amazingly reliable
8. Slightly good-looking but not too attractive till I will be worried that he will attract too much female attention..which bring me to the point of how important it is that he loves me a lot.

I tag Karen though I doubt she will do this...Karen, pluz do this), yileen, irene backster, jeng, dennis, hasimah, alvin, and tomato.. Those who dun have blog to post this, nvm...just email to me la..haha..so i can read ma..hahaha...

No comments: