Sunday, January 27, 2008

Heaty Liver

Erm... yesterday, I went to see a Chinese Doctor... opps... a herbalist? a traditional chinese physician?

Anyways, I went to the shop to meet with my friend who is not feeling well and wanted to consult the Doctor. Out of curiosity ('cause I never consulted a chinese physician before) and still feeling a bit sick (the coughing just wouldn't go), I also consulted the Doctor. :p

The Doctor said that my liver is heaty...my body not enough water...so my bowels is also suffering at the moment.... and... and... I cant remember... Basically, for the time being, I cant have seafood and chicken...and... i cant remember...

He gave me two bottles of medicine which tasted like... I guess I can describe it as tasting something like the diluted version of cough mixture prescribed by the Western Doctor. It is supposed to help me to cure the 'heaty-ness' of my liver.

How good is the medicine? Dont know. I feel less 'heaty', I guess. Cough is not cured yet...Possibly because I still consumed chicken... Hehe...
Attended a wedding dinner with Joanna on behalf of my boss. Free dinner at Gloria Hotel's Golden Restaurant.... The groom's attire is nice... Future groom can consider dark purple coat with dark purple inner vest and blood red tie... The bride is active...walking around...turning her head everywhere... Joanna and I have fun looking at her... Hehe...
Feeling sleepy at the moment... 'cause took an afternoon nap just now. Darn... Not a type of person to take afternoon nap because it make me more tired.

Hmmm... got to go do my stuff now. that's all for this time....

A random pic of a cat... Dont ask why....



p/s: To reply Jasmine's comment... I dont have anymore KL pics to show... Didnt take much pics. Only took pics of food and it is all there... Main purpose of KL trip is shopping... Hehe...

5 comments:

Sherp said...

heaty?! drink more water ehehe.. and hope the cough goes away soon!

LingDi said...

Owh.. Take your rest more. Drink more, more, more water! Btw, was the bride's gown nice?

LX said...

Wrong time to get sick.. CNY is so near d..

g0hy|3 said...

Sherp, the cough is slowly going away...

Lingdi, the bride's gown is nice. typical...

Lynnx, getting better now.... so no worries

I will drink more water... Hehe...

Anonymous said...

heaty liver is easily cured. first way is to apply ice on the liver area. you could also try another method, which is to soak your feet in cold water with some salt. its both relaxing, and cools down the body from day to day stress. i do it daily! its great.