Sunday, January 06, 2008

Woohuu~!


*Jumping jumping jumping*


Woke up quite early today... I woke up as soon as the alarm started to go off.


Immediately went to my laptop to check the ClubBox... Hehe...


Yea, baby~! Hontoni Sugoi Ne! 3 out of 5 files completed and it happened when I was in Dreamland. So happy that I added 12 more files to download. :p


Ganbatte kudasai, ClubBox!


p/s: Sherp & Lynthia, is my Japanese romanisation correct? I just agak-agak only.
p/p/s: Lynnwei, CSI and CSI:NY - both only left one more episode to download.
p/p/p/s: Saykoko, two hongkong dramas done and more to come - will get more from Kelvin on Monday.
p/p/p/p/s: I just heard a new song by Tohoshinki titled Rainbow. :p

2 comments:

Vera said...

I am waiting patiently for the HK dramas, keep it up and you will be rewarded soon!!! hahaha

Lynnwei said...

haha...is that jap drama? keek...nice? mayb can burn for me! hoho!!!

ning jie, u got burn steps and drive of life for yiyi?

kekekeke

p/s can remove the picture code below? ahaha