Thursday, November 17, 2005

3 more days to my birthday

hehe...

I feel like as if I am preparing to celebrate my birthday... Day after day of celebration...

Today I took a half day off...
Part reason of taking the leave is to fetch jinnwei but then I have gone to do facial wash and was late to fetch jinnwei...



Me at Opi De Beaute...after my facial wash

Haha!

Dinner is spent after shopping in the town...

I dun really like shopping in the town centre area. Cause I feel that the place is infested with la-kias...I felt that the fashion there is too cheap...Not really my style...But, LeeSia and QiAi wanted to shop there so I bo-pien lo...

After tat, we went to Bavaria to have our dinner. Not bad la...the price is a little too much cause I actually plan to save money and slim down but I spent too much money on food and eat too much already...


Chicken Royal...LeeSia's order


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is LeeSia enjoying her food


Cordon Bleu Chicken...QiAi's order



Parmesan Chicken...My order...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My drink...Fruit punch....


All the food arent too bad...nice...
Everise...I never been there from the time it is opened. Erm..the clothes there arent too bad...But still looks pretty much the same la...Nothing special...

Imperial...I like Brown Sugar Boutique. The accessories there has gotten nicer since the last time I went there. I love the bracelet and earrings!! I have got to get Adeline to go with me and shop there. She can kill the price for me...Hahaha! Oh! LeeSia found a really nice dress...green dress to be more exact but she didnt buy it...SEXY la! If i have the figure, I will wear it... :P Brown Sugar~~

After walking around, looking around, we decided to part and go home...

So this is phase one of my celebration of my last few days of 21 years old...

Phase two is tomorrow...Micheal's steamboat and possibly tequila drinking....hohoho!

No comments: