Friday, November 18, 2005

Second round...two days to 22 years old

Working...Very hardworking, ok?! I try to finish as much work as possible...Full concentration...

After work, I din go for yoga because Laura is going to pick me up at 630pm...so I have to get ready early...But before I get out of the house, Lynthia came and surprised me with my birthday presents (so early?) hehe..















haha...obviously badly wrapped presents..but I dun mind...I think it is better that it is badily wrapped..I will have no guilt tearing it all apart...Which I did and this is what i got















a bag from Wong family..THANK YOU.














Ohmigosh..earrings from lynnx and lynthia...I have been wanting these for ages...Thanks so much, guys!
P/s: pic very blur...lynthia's excellent skill...hahah














imitation of chinese vampire... :P

7.15 like that, the action begins...Micheal's steamboat..boiling the middle, hot plate at the sides...
We were divided to two tables..and this shot is not of my own table..hehe..cause my side of steamboat and hot plate is quite ;tame'...mostly veggie in the boiling soup and only Harry and I grilled the meat and we di it bit by bit..Not like what is in the pic, that is fully-utilised the space...

After the stomach-bursting dinner, we decided to go to the fun fair nearby. Dint ake any photo because I am too embarassed about it. The place is so rundown...
There is a train that just go round and round the same track...into the haunted house, out of the haunted house, into the haunted house, out of the haunted house...I think the train went round for more than ten rounds because it hasnt stopped when we stood there to watch...The games are all the same. Nothing different. I remember the last time I went to the fun fair, they had so much games...Different types of games...This fun fair sucks..fortunately the entrance fee is just RM1.
no fun at fun fair so we go to Seahorse Bistro. Laura and I have actually 'wat' Harry to treat us tequilas but we thought it is too expensive to drink outside. Cheaper if buy the tequila ourselves and make drink at someone's home. We end up drinking carlsberg...Played 'cho-dai-ti'...and finally...














group photo...but Joanna, the photographer is not in here...so...















Joanna..but I dun get it why she cant get her eyes opened...such a pity la...











Oh! this is Laura pretending that she knows how to smoke...just acting nia la...


This is the present Laura and Joanna give me..Another one of my so-longing-to-have things..haha...Thanks!

That is for round two...Round three tomolo..!

No comments: