Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another gathering

The day after that crazy night, on Hari Raya First Day, Karen smsed me telling me that Harry suggested that we have steamboat at my place tonight (Raya 1st day). As soon as I read the sms, I thought 'Crazy ar! Another makan again! And when did I even offer my place for steamboat?!'

No way will I agree to that. So we didnt...

Next day, Raya 2nd day, as I was window shopping in Parkson with Xuan, Karen smsed me telling me to have an online EGM at that very moment...SHIT! window shopping la...Then she told me that the steamboat will be at night on that day at Miss Tieh's place. Ok lo...me no problem one...But it was changed to an EGM instead...steamboat dinner become steamboat lunch...

That night...Karen, Miss Tieh, Mr Wee, Harry, Chi Ing, Joanna, Jong, Carol and I were at Miss Tieh's spare and empty house. At first, we were very seriously talking about the food we want to eat and who will be at the steamboat lunch. Then the talk strayed away from the main topic after a short time...Basically..we kept on talking about something else except for the main topic, steamboat...most on the things are on the things that happen in the office...I left with Karen at 1 am...No drinks are involved during this meeting...

The next day...I went shopping with Karen, Laura and LingJiun...Then we went to prepare all the stuff at Miss Tieh's place...When we look at all the food we have prepared, it doesnt seems much..In fact, we are below our budget by half...hehe...we have an attendance of 14 ppl.
Dont see the food like nothing o...everyone is full...and the food is almost finished except for a pack of vermicelli and one plastic bag of chillies...
After that, we all gathered at the living room..enjoying watermelon...Then, Karen, Harry, Laura, Josephine and I played '21 points.' Punishment is drinking Carlsberg beer. Laura and Harry drank the most..We also have red wine but those who drank beer din have any because we shudnt mix it together...
At 5 pm, I left with Karen...On the way home, I felt so tired...But somehow, I still managed to go over to Lynn's place to do some leg exercise...and then sent my dad's fren to airport and then after a shower, go out to window shopping at Parkson..have a drink at San Francisco Coffee with Xuan and Lynthia...Home by 10.15pm...Bed by 11 pm after some leg exercise and Sidney Sheldon reading on my bed.

No comments: