Saturday, November 26, 2005

One late morning...

One week has gone past...Din online much again cause someone is always sitting in front of the pc although that someone is supposed to be studying for his SPM, not playing RO...

Anyway...

I am still eating like normal...but in a smaller portion, of course...

But then, on Wednesday, I made my first break from the 'diet.'

I had McD...One large meal shared about three person...haha...

My guilty pleasure?

Went to Parkson because I need to get Irene's present. Actually walking around Parkson looking for it and not knowing what to buy...So hard to buy something for someone who seems to have everything already..Finally bought a Famous Amos cup with choco in it for her...Really have no idea what to get her le...

This week's work is ok la...I have been slaving over the same assignment for this whole week...Trying my best to figure what is wrong here and there with that assignment...Practically wanted to scream the head off from that lady because she misguided me...Fortunately she did corrected herself in the end and saved me from doing more investigative work into the assignment...

My neighbour, PinkPanther, has become less noisy this week...Probably due to her illness...But when she recover from it during later of the week, she is annoying. She started asking all those questions that she kept on asking and I had to keep on repeating the answers for her...But more fun is that I SOFTLY scolded her for being so KAYPO...Her workplace is getting messier, i think...

*Part of the blog removed due to sensitive content... :P


A messy neighbour is really terrible le...

Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Irene today! 22 liaw!

Ok...I slept until 9.30am...hehe...Not exactly feeling all good...I guess I am not used to sleep till late morning...Need to wake up early...

Dunno what to eat as well...So I dig into the fridge and found some pau that I microwaved and the result is this distorted smiley face...


Two big round eyes with one big smiling mouth...
I am a person who dont eat bread, pau, milo, or oatmeal for breakfast...Cause I am used to eating noodles for breakfast...So after devouring that three pau...I felt terrible...Not satisfaction at all..
If Dad hasnt used my car this morning, I would have gone out with Adeline to eat at Yakin...

Hmm...One hour plus to noon, what is there to eat hor? Perhaps instant Mi Goreng from Brunei?

3 comments:

LingDi said...

Heyz.. Wow... you ate a lot orr on Wed.. Haha... but, at least we shared as like... three persons eating one mcvalue.. it's a very big changes in us! ahah.. work hard!! who is pink panter anyway?? seems to be liking pink colour.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Wow, you don't take Milo, pao or oatmeal for breakfast?? Yup, this is the Ning jie I know!! Hahah LOL. Anyway, when I'm away from home, there's only Milo, oatmeal (not even pao) to greet me every morning. Now don't you think it sucks?

g0hy|3 said...

yupe...it sucks...It is the same sucky feeling when u know there is instant noodle in the cupboard but you cannot eat them....
Nawadays, I felt like there is nothing to eat every morning simply because I dunno what to eat anymore since my yoga teacher ban me from eating instant noodle excessively...