Sunday, November 20, 2005

Third Round...One day to 22

The day started with me blogging about whatever happen the day before and cheated on the date so that I can blog that it happen on that day...

Today I am going to blog at a 'real' time...

Yesterday..after blogging...
I rushed to Krokop to pick up Adeline and got lost for a second during my search of her house. Fortunately it didnt take me long to find the right road..hey! there is only three roads to try...

Anyway, we went to Yakin to have breakfast...Never in my life have I ordered so much food at Yakin just for a mere breakfast and for merely two person...




















Po Chai noodle, Char Kueh, Fishball and etc soup, Yau Char Kuai and Leik Tou Suaw and Adeline had her Kolok mee....Altogether cost us RM 13.50

After that breakfast, we went to Boulevard...Look around in FOS and one of the small boutiques...and I tried this at the small boutique...

I will definitely never wear this in the public...It is a tube top...The strap is the bra strap...













After that, we went to look around for eyeshadow...i am tempted to get either a blusher or a foundation...But I dont think I will have any use of it... :p

Then, we went to Brown Sugar, Imperial so that Adeline can help me to help LeeSia (who is very tempted to buy the dress she tried on but thinks that it is too expensive so she asked me to get Adeline to help her to bargain) to bargain for the dress with the ladyboss...But too bad...the boss is not in so there is nothing we can do about it....

I bought KFC meal for Jinnwei and sent it home before going out to Kelvin Studio to straighten my hair...I have forgotten my appointment time but I went anyway and they didnt seems to mind...

I have never had guy do my hair before...Which means only girls do my hair all this time...But my experience in Kelvin marks another one of my first time in my life...That afternoon, I was served by guys while when I look around...Most of the the customers were served by a combination of guys and girls...Oh! there is a few with all-guys combination but still not as many as mine...I had three guys serving me...All the time during my session, I was visualising how I will describe the gy who straighten my hair and imagine how nice if I can get his name...I did get his name in the end but here is how I want to describe him...

Chubby face, cute looking yet manly looking guy

and his name is Alex and he is really cute looking...haha..

Just in case you think that I got his name by asking him, I didnt. He offered it voluntarily and told me to find him if I need any more works with my hair...Haha....Dun perasan, ok?!

I am going to keep the straight look with black hair for one month and then switch it to red colour...hahaha..

Oh! I think one thing worth mentioning...the product they used is Schwarzkopf and to the one who told me that it is impossible they use that, I really observe carefully and it is Schwarzkopf for the whole process...

The whole process took me five hours...To be mroe precise, Alex took one hour to straighten my hair with the straightener...There is not much waiting in between of each steps of the process. I only waited for a while at the end of the proces because the stylist was doing someone else's hair and Alex dont do hair trimming...

Anyway...I went out to dinner with dad, jinnwei and dad's fren and family...I ate very little though...Not that hungry la which is amazing considering that I didnt eat lunch...

After fetching Lynthia from the church and sent her home, I went to hang out with Irene...

We watched Corpse Bride...and then a little bit of tv and then suddenly it is 12 midnight and Davis come out with the cake...




















It was really sweet of them...Chocolate cake...We had it in the kitchen and Irene and i sat there talking and talking...about maids, houses and stuff...When Davis joined us at the kitchen again, he mentioned that Irene and I had been sitting there talking for more than an hour, which is very true...I also get one small pig...

I left at 2.30am...

No comments: