Monday, November 28, 2005

After scalding my finger, I went out to Boulevard with Lynnx, Lynthia, Lynna and Jiinwei...
jinnwei wanted to get a new graphic card...and i dont want to tag along with him to buy the card so I got three other ppl to go with me...
So anyway...I am still plump, i know but what i really want to know is what do you guys think of me in this?

The disadvantages of this dress are...that I probably wouldnt wear it after CNY...that I probably cant wear it during CNY cause I will be either too fat or too thin for it (i hope is thin)...that it is not my usual style (i dislike flowery pattern)...
The advantages are...that I get to change my style to look more feminine...that I can possibly gain some confidence wearing it...that I will have a pretty dress (which I havent wear for years) during CNY...

I have so far asked a lot of ppl and I got mixed response...But right now at this very moment, I doubt that the dress is still on the dress rack..I imagine that someone else has seen that dress too and immediately bought it...

Anyway, this are random pics I took at Boulevard....

1 comment:

LingDi said...

Wow... sexy and foxy dress.. haha.. ganbate in slimming and hopefully, we can slim together and buy good dresses together!!! haha...