Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sleep problem

During the four-day long holidays and weekends, I have been waking up at 6.30am and slept the earliest at 11pm..basically just less than 6 hours sleep everyday....I mentioned that 11pm is the earliest but that is just the time I lie in my bed thinking, reading, looking for split ends...Guess it shud be almost 12 midnight by the time my eyes shut...

Then, i thought, since my body clock is so punctual everyday, I shuld have no problem waking up on monday for work...WRONG! I woke up at 7 am causing me to have a slight panic...

To make things worse, I not only felt sleepy during work but also headache after lunch time...Of course, two panadol did the job...

Today...I repeated the same process except this time, I had my alarm clock to wake me up and I have time to prepare things for lunch and breakfast.

Somehow, the panadol didnt work anymore...I have a pounding headache and I doze off a few times...No thanks to my colleague, PinkPanther for waking me up when I doze off...Geez...If i have that ten minutes dozing, I will be free from headache, i think...I end up trying to sleep in the stuffy warm toilet...I felt more uncomfy after that...

Not very sure what is wrong with me...maybe I shud sleep earlier...

PinkPanther had her hair straighten when she return to work on monday...Hmm...wat else is new about her? oh! she is no longer wearing her specs...Somehow, i think it doesnt really suit her. She looks much better with her specs on.


Right now, I try not to think of her as a nuisance...It is pretty bad to constantly think of her so badily. Her every move is somehow wrong to us...It must be her first impression to us that has not changed yet...Too bad...Haha

Hmm..today, I got two comments about me..
Comment one: I look paler nowadays...Marge arent sure if it is because I have become fairer or I simply lack of blood so I look pale...hehe..

Comment two: i look so cute in this pic that I took during the bbq party at Hawaii beach...so i decided to crop it and put in the blog for all to see...Me very cute...LOL



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey~ nice hat,...
yea..very nice picture~!