Sunday, November 20, 2005

The afternoon

I din sleep until 12 noon...I was busy reading kennysia and lost track of time. I fell asleep on the sofa and was woken up by Yuanz at 2.10pm...

After I changed, Yuanz, Lynnx and I went to Best Western Restaurant, Grand Palace Hotel to enjoy our lunch...Yuanz's treat in honour of my birthday...
















Drinks...Vanilla milkshake and Ice Lemon Tea...















Chicken and Steak Combo...My lunch





















Maryland chicken..Lynnx's lunch












Finger Sandwich with Turkey Ham filling...Yuanz's lunch






After lunch, we went to look at Lynnx's future home...After that, we went to Lynnx's home to talk somemore.

I went out to buy half a roasted chicken and some roasted pork...to treat the Wong family...

For dinner, Jinnwei and I had Morrocan Pizza at Pizza Hut...Deli chicken wings, Hut's Platter, Masala Chicken Spaghetti, and one pitcher of Pepsi Twist...Saw Laura and her family having their dinner at Pizza Hut as well...



















Pretty long birthday this year...haha...Celebrate for a few days le...Sigh...Had too much luxuries in food these days...Have got to slim down...I will start tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiseh! Ok today go jogging. lol :)

LingDi said...

Ishk... got a lot of nice food orr... haih... too bad I am not invited orr.. haha... kidding nia larr...

lynn-w said...

wow..so nice...sob sob..i wan also!!!

g0hy|3 said...

haha...lynnwei, too bad u r too far away...nvm la..when u come back, we will try to go lo...haha..