Monday, November 28, 2005

Sunday...cooking mood

Yesterday..

Woke up early so that i can go breakfast with grandma but the plan didnt happen..I ended up eating fried beehoon at lynn's place. Then went out to shop for some materials such as chicken and veggie for dinner...I am going to prepare chicken chop...Hehehe...
Got lil cooking bug in me...
930am...went to pick up Adeline to have breakfast...Then, went to window shopping at Parkson...Look around for blusher again...Hmm..I am really considering buying a blusher le...or should I get foundation instead...
Din eat anything till 4pm...when I made this...Tomato Carrot Omelette!

Nothing special la...I have always made such omelette...

Then at 5pm, the preparation for chicken chop begins...

My plan is to make two chicken chop and two chicken snictzhel (is that how to spell it? anyway, it is chicken breast la...)with black pepper sauce...

So, I start cooking and this is the result..



Lynnx and Lynthia came to try the food...But, more importantly, this cooking experience doesnt come cheap...I get this -->


Scalded my finger...Accidentally dipped my finger into the hot oil when I put in the first piece of chicken to fry...So painful le...

Anyway, the chicken chop is great...The meat is really juicy...No chicken skin somemore...I removed all the fat before marinating it.... :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum yum...so nice...

but yr blister...kinda scary la..so BIG!!!