Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Buay tahan liaw

Cannot stand liaw... I have to get my hair straighten!

My hair looks terrible, ok? Honestly la...

Fortunately, I got my dad to sponsor me..hehe! I persuade him to sponsor me around two months ago...Then only last week I went to ask for the price...Eh eh eh! Not bad o the pricing now...I got Rm200 from dad who didnt want to know the details of what I want to do (hehe!) and all I have to do now is to decide when and what kind I want...Should I go for the RM 300 one? RM 250 one? or RM 200 and save my own money?

But then, days ago, I was overwhelmed with a dilemma... I dun want to be copycat le...PinkPanther had her hair straighten last week...WTF?! Didnt she said she will straighten it in December?! WAD?! Tipu me o? Btw, I think she look hideous...so bad o me...When i saw her with her straight hair, after careful analysis, I think she deliberately straighten it easlier than what she said she planned because she found out that I wanted to straighten mine this month and so she can avoid being called a copycat and me becoming the copy cat...SO EVIL!

I have been blabbing about straightening my hair for a few months already...I will not be swayed from my decision just because of this...

Dun care la! I will go and straighten mine and I WILL look more beautiful than her...

Then give me another month and you will see a new me again..with red hair...going to dye it all red...Mum already ready the dye material so that she can dye it for me at home...

Hahaha! Got to book an appointment for this Saturday...get all pretty for my 22nd birthday.... hehe!

:p



1 comment:

Whateverthing Inc. said...

can't wait to see your new hair style!