Saturday, December 03, 2005

Drunk...and i regret it

I am still a little drunk now...

I was drinking at my colleague's house just now..and i am still at the house now..havent go home yet...it is 1.38 am now...damn..mum is going to kill me for sure...

I drank beer and a little of liquer...and i felt heavy headed and sleepy..my friends told me that i am drunk which i believed since i have never been drunk before to knwo how drunk is to be like...

I have been resting and not drinking...and thinking when can i get them to send me home...none of them seems safe enough for me to ask them to drive me home...hmm..


Addition to this blog at 9.08pm, 3rd December 2005:

Right after that, Kevin and Alex went out to fetch Kevin's cousin and never come back.
Kevin and Alex had passed away in an accident - head on collision with a Kembara. They were driving Kancil.
Mum came to fetch me from the hospital when I called to tell her about this.
I only slept for four hours...
Their funerals will be tomorrow and on Monday. But I will not be going...
Mum disallowed me to go. Pantang.

Kevin,
It is my pleasure knowing you and getting to know you more last night. I am sorry we didnt get to know each other longer.

Alex,
I am going to miss you a lot. You were so friendly and nice. "Zi Gei Yan" that was the word you kept on repeating yesterday. You were really 'zi gei yan.' The fastest to adapt yourself to everyone, making everyone comfortable around you. In fact, you are the second guy-friend that I am really comfortable with. I am sorry I cant see you for the final time.

I am sorry to both of you for not seeing you guys for the last time. I cant. Pantang. I will miss you both a lot.



Newspaper cover page story on 4th December 2005:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then your two lives were gone..

Anonymous said...

oops wrong. I wanted to mean;
"And then two lives were gone.."

(Sorry I am chatting while typing, thus the mistake! Sorry!!)

LingDi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey...i'm sorry to hear abt yr friends~

LingDi said...

I just removed the comment i put last night... hehe... anyway.. i really felt that this holiday has been a really sad and heart breaking holiday. anyway... hope everybody will be more careful.

Anonymous said...

I found out your friend Kelvin attended our church few weeks ago.