Monday, December 19, 2005

After yoga

After yoga, I stayed a little later to chat with LeeSia and another yoga mate who happened to be my stco senior.

Fortune telling...The two of them seems to have went to been to the fortune teller and got their fortune told. I have never been to one and was really excited about having my fortune told (if i ever get one told)


At first, the forutne telling experience is about themselves then suddenly the topic turned to the darker side of fortune telling...

Ok...Everything has two sides...good and bad..so they have good fortune told for themselves but there are also people who didnt get a good prediction...

After hearing that, I am not too sure about having my fortune told anymore..What if I am told the bad prediction? I will be destroyed le...The possibility of it scared me...

But they also mentioned that future is still in our hands la...just make the best of each situation lo...

The future is for myself to decide so why should I rely on the fortune teller? In a way, i think I want to know what is in store for me in the future...hardship? luxuries?

I think I will be fine le...I meant it when I said that I am happy go lucky person...still am...

No comments: